506/659 Murray Street, West Perth
ENTERTAINER DELIGHT & RARE TWO CAR BAYS!
TOP REASONS TO ACT QUICKLY!
1.ICONIC AIRE WEST PERTH, RESORT FACILITIES & ROOFTOP SKY LOUNGE
2.MASSIVE 125SQM EXCLUSIVE TERRACE, ENTERTAINER & PET LOVER'S DREAM
3.RARE SIDE BY SIDE, SECURE PARKING WITH TWO CAR BAYS
Welcome to your new home, this corner positioned & thoughtfully designed iconic Aire 506 apartment comes ready with opulent internal living, a North-East facing huge 125sqm entertainer's terrace & stunning Perth city views! If you have been searching for a spacious & suave sanctuary that is bathed in sun-light & located in our dynamic City-West then don't miss out on this fantastic home!
This 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms apartment has a well-planned layout, the master bedroom with spacious his and hers walk in robe, leading onto a private ensuite. The 2nd bedroom with a surprise city views is on the opposite side of the apartment, providing good separation and privacy, and has a built-in robe with access to the 2nd bathroom, with laundry.
The kitchen features plenty of cupboard space with soft closing cabinetry, stylish glass splashbacks, reconstituted stone island bench-tops, breakfast bar and Bosch kitchen appliances (oven, cook-top and rangehood). With an open plan living, kitchen and dining area (with reverse cycle air-conditioning to the living and bedrooms) this beautifully presented apartment will be sure to delight your friends and family when entertaining.
The massive 125m2 private terrace has artificial turf fully installed to the open areas, offers easy maintenance and fits for the most frequent entertainer, it is also truly an extreme desire to pet lovers.
Apartment features include::
- 5th Floor North East facing 2018 built Aire Apartment
- Secure parking with TWO CAR BAYS (side by side) & storeroom
- Corner position, with high quality fit-out and finish throughout
- Huge sunny courtyard, perfect for entertaining
- Open plan living for better ventilation and natural light
- Modern chef's kitchen complete with stone benchtops, island breakfast bar
- Soft close cabinetry throughout
- Plumbing provided to fridge recess
- Bosch kitchen appliances (oven, cook-top and range-hood)
- Split system, reverse cycle air-conditioning units to living and bedrooms
- Master Suite with walk-in-robe & lavish private ensuite
- Full-length mirror doors to the built-in robe in the second bedroom
- Second bathroom combined with laundry
- Dishwasher & Dryer provided
- Double Glazed Windows for noise reduction
- LED down-lights and generous 2.6m high ceilings
- TV and data outlets to all rooms with NBN connectivity available
Sizes & Rates:
- Internal: 77sqm, Terrace: 125sqm, Car Bays: 13sqm + 13sqm, Storeroom: 5sqm; Total: 233sqm
- Council: $2,430/a, Water: $1,604/a, Strata: $1,015/q
Conveniently located on Murray Street in West Perth, Aire is poised to become the hottest new residential address in the area. Situated in close proximity to the new and funky City Link, Kings and Yagan Squares- Perth's newest hip place to hang out on a Friday, Perth Arena, CAT buses and Gordon Street Garage all a short stroll away!
- 290m to the convenience store
- 450m to Watertown Brand Outlet
- 700m to Perth Arena
- 950m to King's Park
- 1.1km to Perth Underground
- 1.4km to Domain Stadium
- 1.4km to Rooftop Movies
- 1.5km to Northbridge
- 1.7km to Perth CBD
- 2km to Subiaco
Secure 5 stars resort style complex features include:
- 22m solar heated swimming pool
- Pool lounge and cabana areas for relaxing and entertaining
- Rooftop sky lounge and garden to delight yourself and your guests
- Outdoor dining and Gas BBQ area
- Games room with pool table and TV
- Fully equipped gymnasium and timber lined sauna
- Full-time Concierge
Contact Exclusive Selling Agent Terry Lu on 0410 213 027 to arrange your private inspection today.
This apartment is currently tenanted for $500 per week until 30/06/2020.
All distances to amenities are estimations obtained from Google Maps.
All sizes of the property are estimated, and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite.
All rates/outgoings are approximate/estimates and subject to change without notice. Buyers are to rely on their own due diligence prior to purchasing.