52/118 Mounts Bay Road, Perth
BLACK & WHITE CHIC | RECENTLY RENOVATED
*Please note, lift replacement works have commenced, home open access is via stairs only for the time being*
Perched high above the prestigious streetscape that is the Mounts Bay Village , lies unit 52, a partly-renovated and stylish apartment with gorgeous views of the city & a peaceful outlook.
With vacant possession available and all of the work done for you, you can move in or rent out straight away and reap the benefits or this ideally located apartment!
Stepping out from the apartment and you are immediately spoilt for choice with endless entertaining options. Take a dip in the sparkling outdoor pool, get a workout in at the fully equipped gym or have a leisurely game of tennis on one of the two tennis courts within the Mounts Bay Village. Public transport is right at your door step with multiple public transport options nearby, a short walk into the CBD or up Jacob's ladder and into the amenity of West Perth, or go for a short stroll and you will come across plenty of terrific dining and shopping options all close by.
- Level 4, South Facing in the Caesia - Mounts Bay Village apartments
- Vacant possession available, move in or rent out straight away!
- Gorgeous fixtures and fittings throughout, including a brand new kitchen, carpets & window treatments
- Pop out matte black kitchen cabinets, white subway tiling splash-back, brand new dishwasher and oven/cook-top
- Freshly Painted throughout & new LED panel down-lights to living & dining
- Two balconies, South Facing with city views, plus a leafy North Facing master-bedroom retreat
- Internal: 84m2, Balconies: 9m2, Car Bay: 14m2, Store Room: 2m2, Total: 109m2
Within walking distance, you will find:
- Canton Bay Chinese Restaurant and Bar
- Health Freak Cafe
- The Courtside Restaurant
- Mount Street Breakfast Bar
- Jacobs Ladder
- Fraser's restaurant
- Multiple bus routes, including the free CAT bus service
- Swan River cycle ways
- Kings Park
- Elizabeth Quay
Council Rates: $1,397.75 p/a
Water Rates: $997.39 p/a
Strata Admin Levy: $1,104.73 p/q
Reserve Levy: $319.15 p/q
Entertainment Levy: $92.57 p/q
Don't delay, call Joel Cooper on 0488 242 283 for your private viewing today!