54/34 East Parade, East Perth
UNIQUELY CRAFTED WITH CITY VIEWS
Act fast to view this lovingly completed East Bank apartment! Entertain friends on your spacious balcony and enjoy the great city views.
Apartment 54 at a Glance:
- 2 Bed 1 Bath, 65sqm Internal Living
- 5th Level, 31sqm West Aspect Balcony, City Outlook
- 13sqm Car Bay, 5sqm Store; Total Area: 114sqm
- Strata Fees approximately $638 per quarter
If your desire is to have everything in one place, look no further than East Bank apartments, with the waterfront piazza, bars, restaurants and cafes just 500m from your front door.
This West Facing 2 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment has an open plan living area with bamboo timber floorboards, opening out to a large entertainer's balcony.
The kitchen comes with white gloss cabinetry, stone benchtops and a dishwasher. Your apartment also enjoys high 2700mm ceilings, keyless electronic entry & intercom system, laminated glazing system with superior acoustic and thermal properties & commercial grade zoned air-conditioning.
The master bedroom includes quality carpet with acoustic underlay, walk-in robe and a private ensuite. The laundry area also comes completes with a washer/dryer.
* Boutique complex of just 70 apartments
* Sustainability Design- Energy efficient lighting, solar panels
* Open plan living & dining, Bamboo flooring
* 2.7m high ceilings, industrial floor to ceiling acoustic glazing window
* Commercial grade zoned air-conditioning to living area & master bedroom
* European stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, stone benchtops & soft close cabinetry
* Chrome fixtures and fittings, with combination washer/dryer included in laundry
* Secure keyless entry, BBQ area, resident's lounge, bicycle parking & electric car-charging station
* 5 minute stroll to an array of cafes, restaurants, bars
* 5 minute stroll to daily amenities including IGA supermarket, chemist, gym & more
* Free CAT bus into the CBD or 300m to Claisebrook Train Station, leave the car securely at home
* 1km to walk to the new Matagarup footbridge to Perth Stadium for AFL, Cricket & international events
* 1.6km to Perth CBD
* 250m to Graham Farmer Freeway access for your daily commute
* 2.2km to Beaufort Street cafe strip and shops
* 2.5km to Crown Resort & Entertainment complex
East Bank has incorporated solar passive design and energy saving inclusions like solar power, energy efficient lighting and appliances, electric vehicle recharge station and bike racks.
Please call Peter Wright on 0438 727 476 or Terry Lu on 0410 213 027 for more information and to arrange the inspection.
DISCLAIMER: Please note, the photos used in this advertisement are of the display apartment. The layout, finishes, aspect and views will differ from lot to lot. We recommend that Buyers contact our office for a site inspection to confirm the layout, finishes, aspect, views & price of each available apartment. Please enquire for specific details.
All distances are approximate and provided by google maps.