55/2 Bardon Place, Maylands
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 2 Carbays, 2 Titles...Too Good!
NOTE: The Seller reserves the right to sell prior to 1/06/19 and without notice.
Welcome to Apartment 55 at 2 Bardon Place! You simply cannot go past this 2 bedroom top floor apartment with beautiful Bardon Park, City & Swan River VIEWS! Apartments like this rarely come on the market and are always very popular because they are open plan, near the river and lush parklands, retro in design, solid in construction, with a touch of pizzazz and definitely not cookie-cutter.
Originally two side-by-side units, a 2 Bed x 1 Bath apartment (Lot 55) & a 1 Bed x 1 Bath apartment (Lot 54), the owner had designs completed and approved, removed walls, renovated, and added and expanded windows to take advantage of the stunning views. This home now offers 2 bedrooms, a large walk-in-robe/dressing room, 2 bathrooms, a double balcony, 2 assigned car parking spaces for use (not on Title), and a magnificent outlook of the Swan River as well as our growing city skyline!
- Top floor 1986 built and upgraded "Waterfront Mews" residence
- South-East facing with spectacular views of the Swan River, Bardon Park & City Towers
- Two strata lots combined into one large & very comfortable apartment
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 assigned car bays for use (not on Title)
- Located on a quiet cul-de-sac on Bardon Park
- Complex facilities include off-street visitor parking, tennis court & pool
Sizes & Rates:
Council: $2,829/a, Water: $1,640/a, Strata: $1,683/q (Approx.)
Internal: 87sqm, Balcony: 4sqm, Total: 91sqm
Conveniently located on the door-step of Maylands, our Perth CBD, the lush Swan River and beautiful Bardon Park this home will have you enjoying the finest of lifestyles! Local amenity includes:
- 10m to Bardon Park & Swan River
- 400m to closest bus stop
- 500m to Maylands Yacht Club
- 850m to St John of God Mt Lawley
- 1km to Rifos and other world class food options
- 1km to Maylands Train Station
- 1.3km to Coles
- 2km to Maylands Peninsula Primary School
- 5.2km to Optus Stadium
- 5.5km to Perth CBD
DISCLAIMER: This property is Lot 54 and Lot 55 on Strata Plan 14082. All sizes of the property are estimated and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite. All distances are estimations obtained from Google Maps.