55/20 Royal Street, East Perth
UNDER OFFER IN 7 DAYS!
Disclaimer: The Seller reserves the right to sell prior to 29/6/19 and without notice.
Welcome to the Majestic Apartments, situated on one of Perth's most spectacular landmark locations, the Claisebrook Cove. Enjoy the ambience that this desirable location offers, from lush green parklands, beautiful river vistas, and an integrated community offering caf strips, waterfront dining and convenience shopping. For the INVESTOR this apartment offers a great investment opportunity being currently tenanted fully furnished (on a fixed term lease until 18/04/19), for the rental amount of $320/week.
This well presented apartment is situated on the 4th floor of 6 floors and provides you with minimal common walls and greater privacy. Upon entering the home you will notice that it offers an abundance of natural light with high ceilings to the living area and full height glass windows.
- South facing sun-filled apartment in the Majestic Rise complex
- Currently tenanted periodically at the rental amount of $320/week
- For the INVESTOR - Excellent returns with low strata fees
- Additional built in bench to kitchen area
- Split system A/C to bedroom and the living areas
- Dual share laundry & secure undercover car bay
- Free CAT bus services at your door
- Complex has been recently upgraded - Grand entry, pool & BBQ entertaining area
- Tranquil common area garden courtyard
Sizes and Rates
Internal: 59sqm, Balcony: 6sqm, Car: 14sqm, Total: 79sqm
Council: $1380pa Water: $905pa Strata: $701pq (Inc. Reserve Levy)
Secure your future lifestyle investment by being located within close proximity to local trains & buses, the upcoming footbridge to the new Optus Stadium & Crown Burswood, the trendy City Link precinct & Northbridge cultural centre, Hay & Murray Street Malls & the world-class Elizabeth Quay.
Be very quick to avoid missing out on this premium city sanctuary!
Disclaimer: These properties current approved use is 'Short Term Residential'. 'Long term Permanent Residential' occupation requires the purchaser to seek formal approval from City of Perth.