56/20 Royal Street, East Perth
BE QUICK! Priced to sell on the Claisebrook Cove
Welcome to the Majestic Apartments, situated on one of Perth's most spectacular landmark locations, the Claisebrook Cove. Enjoy the ambience that this desirable location offers, from lush green parklands, beautiful river vistas, and an integrated community offering caf strips, waterfront dining and convenience shopping. For the INVESTOR this apartment offers a great investment opportunity being currently tenanted fully furnished (on a periodic tenancy), for the rental amount of $350/week.
This well presented corner apartment is situated on the 4th floor of 6 floors and provides you with minimal common walls and greater privacy. Upon entering the home you will notice that it offers an abundance of natural light with high ceilings to the living area and full height glass windows. There is fresh paint and recently laid timber laminate flooring in the living space.
A large 21sqm balcony wraps itself around the apartment and provides you with varying outlooks and the balcony is accessible from 3 sliding doors - open all 3 and enjoy fresh morning breezes! Make the most of your downtime on your balcony which offers you a degree of privacy shaded by the leafy green trees of Royal Street.
An excellent layout provides your resident with fantastic separation from the bedroom and the kitchen/living areas. As you open the front door you will be directed by a hallway to the beautifully renovated living area.
Secure your future lifestyle investment by being located within close proximity to local trains & buses, the upcoming footbridge to the new Optus Stadium & Crown Burswood, the trendy City Link precinct & Northbridge cultural centre, Hay & Murray Street Malls & the world-class Elizabeth Quay.
Be very quick to avoid missing out on this premium city sanctuary!
- South facing sun-filled apartment in the Majestic Rise complex
- Currently tenanted periodically at the rental amount of $350/week.
- For the INVESTOR - Excellent returns with low strata fees
- Additional built in bench to kitchen area
- Split system A/C to bedroom and the living areas
- Dual share laundry & secure undercover car bay
- Free CAT bus services at your door
- Complex has been recently upgraded - Grand entry, pool & BBQ entertaining area
- Tranquil common area garden courtyard
- Internal: 58sqm, Balcony: 21sqm, Car: 14sqm, Total: 93sqm
Council: $1585pa Water: $938pa Strata: $701pq (Inc. Reserve Levy)