57/33 Newcastle Street, Perth
OWNER OCCUPIERS PLEASE ACT QUICKLY TO ACQUIRE THIS SPACIOUS 2BED 2BATH APARTMENT, CURRENTLY LEASED AT $445/W UNTIL MARCH 2021 (IT MAY BE EXTENDED FOR ANOTHER SIX MONTHS!)
- SPACIOUS AND WELL-LAID LIVING AREA
- NORTH FACING LARGE SUNNY BALCONY
- CORNER POSITION, ONLY A SMALL COMMON WALL
- SUSTAINABLE & ENERGY EFFICIENT DESIGN
This modern & spacious two-bedroom apartment features an open plan living area with bamboo floorboards, opening out to a large North facing entertainer's balcony with panoramic views. It's sure to impress from the moment you step inside and would be perfectly suited to first home buyers, astute investors, downsizers, or anybody with an appetite for great value.
Concept and design are integrated creating an apartment with both style and sustainable features including solar PV system, solar hot water system (gas booster), energy efficient appliances and internal walls insulated with 50mm batts make life easy!
- 2016 built, 7th floor Two Bedroom Two Bath apartment
- Corner position, only a small common wall
- 75sqm open plan living areas with bamboo floorboards
- Large North facing, sunny aspect entertainers' balcony
- High 2.7m ceilings throughout
- Commercial grade windows and door frames for quieter apartment living
- Modern kitchen features ample cupboard/stone benchtops space, stainless steel euro appliances
- Double built in mirrored robes to the master bedroom
- Reverse cycle air conditioning for all year round comfort
- NBN ready
- Washer/Dryer combo
- Solar PV systems help power the common property and reduce strata levies
- Unique design allows for natural light and cross ventilation throughout the building
- Centralised solar hot water system and boosted by gas
- 6th level recreation deck featuring pool, gym and communal garden
- Internal living 75sqm; North Facing Balcony 21sqm; Store 5sqm; Car Bay 13sqm; Total 114sqm
RATES & OUTGOINGS:
-Strata Levies: $950/q (includes reserve)
Just a short distance from one of Perth's most culturally diverse precincts and the Perth CBD, indulge in the vibrancy, entertainment, and culinary delights that our wonderful city has to offer.
- 5 minute stroll to an array of cafes, restaurants, bars
- 5 minute stroll to daily amenities including IGA supermarket, chemist, gym and more
- Free Transit Zone in to CBD, bus stop at your doorstep.
- 250m to Graham Farmer Freeway access for your daily commute
- 750m to Beaufort Street cafe strip and shops
- 1.3km to Highgate Primary School (In the school catchment)
- 1.4km to Perth CBD
- 3.3km to Optus Stadium
- 4.2km to Bob Hawke College (In the school catchment)
This apartment also features an amazing intelligent home initiative including lighting, music and television controlled by an iPad Mini.
Please call Terry Lu on 0410 213 027 for more details or to book a private viewing.
Computer generated virtual furniture has been used in this advertisement. All distances to amenities are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are estimated, and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite. All rates/outgoings are approximate/estimates.