58/259-269 Hay Street, East Perth
Under Offer! Home Open Cancelled!
Natural light lovers must see this beautiful penthouse apartment positioned centrally in the city. Walk the beat to Perth cities trendiest restaurants and cafes from this stylishly presented penthouse apartment that offers a vibrant but peaceful low maintenance lifestyle, located centrally in the heart of the CBD and just meters from the Cat bus stop, convenience stores, parks and great restaurants.
This beautifully renovated and lovingly maintained apartment makes you feel like you have arrived home the moment you step through the door. If you like what you see and you want to buy it the way it presents int the photos then you are in luck! The seller has given us the option to sell the apartment to the right buyer fully furnished.
- Top floor (level 9) 2005 North facing apartment
- Second balcony has river glimpses
- Modern open plan design and functional space
- Amazing resort-style facilities including pool, sauna, gym.
- Secure complex with intercom access & remote-control entry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- 1 car bay and large 3sqm store-room!
- Buy today with vacant possession
Sizes and Rates:
Internal: 82sqm | Balcony: 15sqm & 3sqm | Store: 3sqm | Parking: 14sqm | Total: 117sqm
Council: $1,597/a | Water: $1,122/a | Strata: $TBC/q
Not only will you enjoy some of the best views East Perth has to offer, you can also enjoy the perks of the local area, such as:
- Approx. 35m to Caffe Italia - Ristorante Pizzeria
- Approx. 25m to Bella Gina Cafe
- Approx. 55m to closest Red Cat bus stop
- Approx. 350m to Mercedes College
- Approx. 700m to Queens Gardens
- Approx. 1.1km to McIver train station
- Approx. 1.3km to Trinity College
Contact Exclusive Selling agent Brendon Habak (0423 200 400) or Tama MacFater (0406 282 184), to arrange your private inspection today!
DISCLAIMER: All distances are approximate and provided by google maps. All measurements of the property are estimates and buyers should rely on their own measurements when on site. The floor plan is not to scale and is only used to give buyers an idea of where things are situated in the apartment.