59/34 East Parade, East Perth
SPACIOUS ENTERTAINER IN QUIET AND CONVENIENT LOCATION
- RARELY OFFERED FLOORPLAN, SPACIOUS TOTAL 102SQM LIVEABLE AREA
- MASSIVE 30SQM ENTERTAINERS' BALCONY WITH STADIUM & RIVER VIEWS
- LOW STRATA FEES, CONVENIENT LOCATION & CLAISEBRROK COVE LIFESTYLE
TRANQUILITY! QUALITY! SUSTAINABILITY! This spacious and well-laid out two bedroom apartment includes an expansive East-facing balcony with stunning Optus Stadium and Swan River views, ducted commercial grade zoned air-conditioning, 2700mm high ceilings, solid bamboo flooring to kitchen and living areas and quality carpets to the bedroom with acoustic underlay.
The kitchen features plenty of cupboard space with soft closing cabinetry, stone bench-tops, and Bosch kitchen appliances (oven, cook-top and rangehood).
The massive 30sqm private entertainer balcony has anti-slip tiles fully installed to the undercover areas, it offers easy maintenance and is the perfect place to entertain, as well as plenty of space should you have a pet.
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment also features a master bedroom with spacious his and hers walk in robe, leading to a private ensuite. The 2nd bedroom is on the opposite side of the apartment, providing good separation and privacy, and has a built-in robe.
- 2018 built, "East Bank" 5th floor 2bed 1bath apartment
- Boutique complex of just 70 apartments
- Secure keyless entry
- Sustainable Design; Energy efficient lighting, solar panels
- Open plan living & dining, Bamboo flooring
- 2.7m high ceilings, industrial floor to ceiling acoustic glazing window
- Ducted zoned air-conditioning to living area & master bedroom
- European appliances including dishwasher, stone benchtops & soft close cabinetry
- Chrome fixtures and fittings, with combination washer/dryer included in laundry
- BBQ area, resident's lounge, bicycle storage & electric car charging station
- Internal: 72sqm, Terrace: 30sqm, Car Bay: 13sqm, Storeroom: 4sqm; Total Areas: 119sqm
RATES & OUTGOINGS:
- Council Rates: $2030/ annually
- Water Rates: $1332/ annually
- Strata Levies: $793.28/ quarterly (Admin + Reserve)
If your desire is to have everything in one place, look no further than East Bank apartments, with the waterfront piazza, bars, restaurants and cafes just 500m from your front door.
* 5 minute stroll to an array of cafes, restaurants, bars
* 5 minute stroll to daily amenities including IGA supermarket, chemist, gym & more
* Free CAT bus into the CBD or 300m to Claisebrook Train Station, leave the car securely at home
* 1km to walk to the new Matagarup footbridge to Perth Stadium for AFL, Cricket & international events
* 1.6km to Perth CBD
* 250m to Graham Farmer Freeway access for your daily commute
* 2.2km to Beaufort Street cafe strip and shops
* 2.5km to Crown Resort & Entertainment complex
East Bank has incorporated solar passive design and energy saving inclusions like solar power, energy efficient lighting and appliances, electric vehicle recharge station and bike racks.
Currently tenanted until 28/05/2021. Please call Terry Lu on 0410 213 027 for more information or to arrange a private inspection.
All distances to amenities are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are estimated, and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite. All rates/outgoings are approximate/estimates.