59/43 Wickham Street, East Perth
UNDER CONTRACT BY JOEL COOPER
YOUR INNER CITY HAVEN
Beautifully presented and finished, this apartment features a light open-plan living/dining with ducted air conditioning throughout and opens onto the large 18sqm balcony with a beautiful Northern outlook. The stylish kitchen features stone benchtops, premium fittings and ample storage space throughout.
Both bedrooms are generous in size and include built in robes. The Master bedroom has direct access to the balcony and a private ensuite, while the second bedroom is serviced by the main bathroom next to the study nook.
This apartment boasts the perfect lifestyle in a prime inner-city location, ideally situated close to some of East Perth's best dining options and bars in nearby Claisebrook Cove, Crown and Optus Stadium only a short stroll across Matagarup Bridge providing enviable entertainment options.
A property of this calibre is a pleasure to present and is a rare offering at this price. Don't delay as a property like this won't last long! Call Joel on 0488 242 283 for your private inspection!
- Level 5, facing North in the 2014 built Haven Apartments
- Practical floor plan with a spacious kitchen, free-flowing living area & adjoining balcony
- Study-nook tucked away by bedroom 2
- Timber flooring to living, dining & kitchen, quality carpets to both bedrooms
- Ducted, reverse-cycle Air-conditioning to living and both bedrooms
- Large BIR's to both bedrooms
- Instantaneous electric hot water system
- Secure complex with CCTV, remote access & audio/visual intercom security
- Complex amenities include a lap pool, BBQ cabana, gym and resident's lounge
- Short walk or ride on the free CAT bus to the Perth CBD, Foreshore, Shops, and more
- 69m2 Internal, 18m2 Balcony, 24m2 Car Bays (Tandem), 4m2 Storeroom,
Location features (distances approx.):
- 100m to Wellington Square
- 800m to Victoria Gardens
- 850m to Claisebrook Train Station
- 850m to the WACA
- 900m to the Swan River & Matagarup Bridge (for access to The Camfield & Optus Stadium)
- 1.0km to Queens Gardens
- 1.1km to Langley Park
- 1.5km to Optus Stadium
- 1.8km to Perth CBD
- 3.6km to Crown Towers
Council Rates: $1,758.60 p/a
Water Rates: $1,227.66 p/a
Strata Levy: $980.45 p/q
Reserve Levy: $111.40 p/q
Call Joel on 0488 242 283 Today for your private inspection!
* IMPORTANT - Realestate 88 is 'Covid-19 Conscious'. All buyers will be asked qualifying questions regarding their health and their recent travel history prior to entering the property and are required to register their full name, phone number and email address. If you are feeling any flu like symptoms, please refrain from attendance. All our properties are a 'no touch' zone. "Virtual inspections" can be arranged at request, please contact the agent for more information. *