5A/158 Mill Point Road, South Perth
PARKHILL RIVERSIDE PERFECTION
A rare opportunity has become available in the sought-after Parkhill Apartments, located in stunning South Perth. Featuring crisp, contemporary and sweeping Swan River and Perth City views, this renovated apartment captures the essence of style and luxury. With quality finishes, perfect natural light and a great sense of privacy being a boutique complex with only 16 apartments in total.
5A "Parkhill" offers three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a lockup double garage. Sitting high above the South Perth Foreshore and Swan River with a PRIVATE staircase to Sir James Mitchell Park where you can enjoy the spoils of living right on the park - a stroll along the banks of the river, a leisurely walk to Mends Street for your morning coffee or cycle around the bridges.
The open plan chef's kitchen is complimented with Caesar stone bench tops, European oven and induction cook top, plenty of bench space, generous amount of storage and a breakfast bar. With a flow through design, you can enjoy the magnificent views of the Swan River and Perth CBD while you potter in the kitchen whilst preparing your favourite meals.
This property has an extremely large lounge and dining area that flows onto a private terrace that showcases the breathtaking views Perth has to offer.
This home also incorporates a second family room which could easily be turned into a private dining area, the perfect space for a dinner party or kept as a second lounge room.
Featuring timber floors throughout the living areas and quality carpets in the bedrooms, ducted air conditioning, this apartment is extremely spacious with 173sqm of living including a terrace for you to relax and watch the sun go down over Perth City with a glass of your favourite beverage.
Living in a world class location offers you every convenience at your doorstep with a multitude of transport, shopping and dining options. If you are thinking of downsizing, you DO NOT have to compromise on size; 5A is a spacious apartment, ideal for those looking for a more relaxing lifestyle and a secure lock up and leave residence.
If style and executive living is for you, call Jasmyn or Cherry today to book in your private viewing.
• Located in the boutique Parkhill Apartments built in 1982
• Private and secure complex with only 16 apartments in total
• Spacious open plan living and dining area flowing onto a entertainer's terrace with north facing views
• Second family room or private dining room
• Chef's kitchen with stone benchtops, integrated quality appliances, and breakfast bar
• Master suite with ensuite and built in robes
• Second bedroom with built in robe and third bedroom that can be accommodated as a home office
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout
• Secure double lock up garage for 2 cars
• Storage room located on terrace
• Int: 173sqm; Garage: 32sqm; Total: 205sqm
JASMYN WRIGHT - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHbbbhdSUO4&feature=youtu.be (English)
CHERRY LI - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soY4TVznIzk&feature=youtu.be (Mandarin Speaking)
Council Rates: $3180/y
Water Rates: $1573/y
Strata Rates: $2250/q (Admin) +$ 412/q (Reserve)
APPROXIMATE DISTANCES TO:
• South Perth Foreshore: 78m
• Perth Zoo: 100m
• Mends St cafes and ferry: 500m
• Angelo St cafes and shop: 1km
• Royal Perth golf club: 600m
• Elizabeth Quay: 1.9km
• Kings Park: 2km
• Freeway access: 800m
• Optus Stadium: 5km
• Crown Towers: 3.9km
DISCLAIMER: All distances are approximate and provided by google maps. All distances of the property to nearby amenities are estimates and buyers should rely on their own measurements.