5B/158 Mill Point Road, South Perth
5B "Parkhill" offers three bedrooms, three bathrooms + powder room and a double lockup garage. Sitting high above the South Perth Foreshore and Swan River with a PRIVATE staircase to Sir James Mitchell Park where you can enjoy all the spoils of living right on the riverfront.
Living in a world class location offers you every convenience at your doorstep with a multitude of transport, shopping and dining options. Take a stroll along the banks of the South Perth Esplanade, a leisurely walk to Mends Street for your morning coffee, ferry across to Elizabeth Quay or cycle around the bridges.
Ideal for those looking for a more relaxing lifestyle and a secure lock up and leave residence without compromising on size. Offering an extremely spacious layout with 173sqm of internal living including a terrace for you to relax on and watch the sun go down over the city skyline with a glass of your favourite beverage.
• Located in the boutique Parkhill Apartments built in 1982
• Private and secure complex with only 16 x apartments
• Balcony with stunning North facing river & park views
• Stone benchtops & quality integrated appliances to kitchen
• Stunning timber floors throughout the living areas
• Guest powder room and storage cupboard
• Spacious master suite with mirrored built in robes
• Large ensuite with spa bath & double vanity
• Ensuite bathrooms & BIRs to both guest bedrooms
• Split system air conditioning throughout
• Secure double lock up garage for 2 cars
• Storage room located on terrace
• Int: 173sqm; Garage: 32sqm; Total: 205sqm
Council Rates: $3180/y
Water Rates: $1573/y
Strata Rates: $2250/q (Admin) +$ 412/q (Reserve)
• South Perth Foreshore: 78m
• Perth Zoo: 100m
• Mends St Cafes and ferry: 500m
• Angelo St Cafes and shop: 1km
• Royal Perth Golf Club: 600m
• Elizabeth Quay: 1.9km
• Kings Park: 2km
• Freeway Access: 800m
• Optus Stadium: 5km
• Crown Towers: 3.9km
DISCLAIMER: All distances are approximate and provided by google maps. All distances of the property to nearby amenities are estimates and buyers should rely on their own measurements.