610/659 Murray Street, West Perth
BLUE CHIP LOCATION, QUALITY FINISHES & LOW STRATA FEES
* IMPORTANT - Realestate 88 is 'Covid-19 Conscious'. All buyers will be asked qualifying questions regarding their health and their recent travel history prior to entering the property and are required to register their full name, phone number and email address. If you are feeling any flu like symptoms, please refrain from attendance. All our properties are a 'no touch' zone. "Virtual inspections" can be arranged at request, please contact the agent for more information. *
Call Joel for your private inspection today!
Rising high above Murray Street you will find the Aire apartments, the hottest new residential address in West Perth. With the Perth City Link, Kings and Yagan Squares, Perth Arena, CAT buses & Gordon Street Garage all a short stroll away, it is easy to see why this has been such a popular new home!
This near-new 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment has a well-planned layout, a spacious master bedroom with his & hers walk in robe, leading onto a private ensuite. The second bedroom is on the opposite side of the apartment, providing good separation & privacy, with a built-in robe and access to the 2nd bathroom/laundry.
The apartment has been meticulously designed with gorgeous finishing touches and will be sure to impress the most discerning occupants. The kitchen features plenty of cupboard space with soft closing cabinetry, stylish glass splashbacks, reconstituted stone bench-tops and Bosch kitchen appliances (oven, cook-top & range-hood). With an open plan living, kitchen and dining area (with reverse cycle air-conditioning to the living and bedrooms) it is clear to see how this beautifully presented apartment leased so quickly. The spacious balcony also enjoys a city outlook, with a view towards Kings Park.
Apartment features include:
- Level 6, South Facing in the 2018 built Aire Apartments
- Low strata fees, only $816 per quarter
- High quality fittings & fixtures throughout
- Large entertainers' balcony with access to living area and second bedroom
- Reconstituted stone benchtops to kitchen and bathrooms
- Soft closing cabinetry throughout
- Bosch kitchen appliances (oven, cook-top and range-hood)
- Split system, reverse cycle air-conditioning units to living & both bedrooms
- Master bedroom features a spacious walk in robe leading to a private ensuite, second bedroom with large built in robe and access to second bathroom/laundry
- LED downlights and generous 2.6m high ceilings throughout
- TV and data outlets to all rooms with NBN (FTTP) connectivity available
- Leased un-furnished with a fixed term lease until 02/08/2020 at $400 per week
- Internal: 70m2, Balcony: 15m2, Car Bay: 13m2, Storeroom: 4m2, Total: 102m2
Complex features include:
- 22m solar heated swimming pool
- Pool lounge & cabana areas for relaxing & entertaining
- Rooftop sky lounge & garden to delight yourself and your guests
- Outdoor dining & Gas BBQ area
- Games room with pool table & TV
- Fully equipped gymnasium & timber lined sauna
- Council Rates: $2,219.60 p/a
- Water Rates: $1,465.76 p/a
- Strata Levy: $634.14 p/q
- Reserve Levy: $181.80 p/q
DISCLAIMER: Computer generated virtual furniture has been used in this advertisement. All measurements of the property are estimates and buyers should rely on their own measurements when on site. All rates/outgoings are approximate/estimates and subject to change without notice.