62/128 Mounts Bay Road, Perth
Rare Large Family Home In A Great Location
TOP REASONS TO BUY ME:
1. SPACIOUS- More House than Apartment- 152sqm internal living areas
2. PRIVACY- Sub-penthouse Apartment, only one neighbour on same floor
3. VIEWS EVERYWHERE- City, River, Kings Park views from front and rear balconies
4. AMAZING LIFESTYLE- Perfect Location offers wonderful Inner-city & Kings Park lifestyle
An entertainer's dream, this home offers a soothing balance that comes with being unbelievably central, spacious, yet tucked away from the rush of Mounts Bay Road. Relish the utmost privacy on an elevated floor, where only residents are granted secure access. A quick walk to John Oldham Park, Jacob's ladder and Elizabeth Quay, this property can easily access Perth's thriving and vibrant centre. Highly sought after and in demand, this home will not last long!
Pristine in fittings and views, the home comes with plenty of balconies and natural light. Each space is incredibly illuminated and offers picturesque sights. Living in a world that is so fast paced, it is easy to be swept away by the rush of life. This home is a rare opportunity that equips those who are fast paced but simultaneously yearn a quiet sanctuary. The home's floorplan has been maximised to its greatest potential! With storage space that is intelligently incorporated into the walls, this home leaves no crevice unused and is immaculately stylish in its design.
This premium apartment complex is immensely secure and private. It comes with communal facilities including a swimming pool and tennis court. Enjoy easy access to anything that suits your palette; whether it be a quick trip to the riverside, eating in some of our finest restaurants, exploring Kings Park or enjoying Perth's vibrant bar scene. The location is also near the Freeway and the Elizabeth Quay train station. Rejoice in a highly sought-after location that highlights seclusion. This home was designed to engulf residents in an indescribable sense of safety and privacy and will not last long!
- 3 x bedrooms, 2 x bathrooms sub-penthouse apartment
- Two tandem car bays
- Huge open plan living, dinning, family areas
- Master is massive size, with huge walk-in robe, additional balconies
- Ensuite with double vanities, 2400mm benchtop, good size shower
- The second bedroom is king sized, has 3 doors mirrored Built-in robe
- The third bedroom is multi-functional and can be converted to a study room
- Well-appointed kitchen with built-in electric stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave oven, 3500mm breakfast bar and ample storage
- The second bathroom with full height tiling, bathtub and separate laundry
- Ample storage throughout
- Ducted Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning
- Enclosed winter garden balcony with Perth City, River views
- Highly secure building and floor access
- Resort facilities include pool, fully equipped gymnasium, tennis court and restaurant
- Internal: 152sqm, Balconies: 15sqm, Car Bays: 23sqm tandem, Storeroom: 3sqm; Total Area: 193sqm
Rates and Outgoings:
- COUNCIL RATES: $2628 pa
- WATER RATES: $1918 pa
- STRATA LEVIES: $2380 pq (Inc. Reserve)
Positioned in a fantastic location amongst neighbouring million-dollar apartment complexes and close to shops and public transport, Mounts Bay Road is a gem in the City of Perth nestled between the prestigious suburbs of West Perth and our dynamic Perth CBD. The area is well serviced with nearby amenities including:
- Approx. 50m to Canton Bay Chinese Restaurant and Health Freak Cafe
- Approx. 100m to Jacobs Ladder
- Approx. 200m to Bus Stops 23, 102, 107, 950
- Approx. 500m to Swan River cycle ways
- Approx. 800m to the doorstep of Kings Park
- Approx. 1.0km to Elizabeth Quay
- Uber Eats available at the address
Contact Exclusive Selling Agent Terry Lu on 0410 213 027 to arrange your private inspection today.
All distances to amenities are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are estimated, and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite. The images of 2nd and 3rd bedroom are for display purpose. Buyers are to rely on their own due diligence prior to purchasing.