62/193 Hay Street, East Perth
Climb the property ladder with this fantastic investment!
IMPORTANT - Realestate 88 Inner City is 'Covid-19 Conscious'. All buyers will be asked qualifying questions regarding their health and their recent travel history prior to arrangement of their viewing and are required to register their full name, phone number and email address prior to entry. If you are feeling any flu like symptoms please refrain from attendance for an inspection. All of our properties are a 'no touch' zone. Property viewings may be cancelled with little to no notice.
* WHAT AN OPPORTUNITY, VIEW NOW OR MISS OUT!
* SERVICED APARTMENT
* VERY WELL PRESENTED
* INVESTMENT PROPERTY
This investment opportunity allows one fortunate buyer the rarity of purchasing a serviced apartment in a well-known & very popular short-stay hotel!
Take advantage of today's great buying conditions & climb the property ladder with this perfectly presented apartment sanctuary. Located near the free CAT bus, Queens Gardens, the WACA, convenient store & many chic restaurants, this apartment has all the key ingredients for a great investment property.
Astute investors will love the 5 BIG BENEFITS:
1. A sought after location footsteps to the banks of our Swan River & Claisebrook Cove as well as being just a stroll from the footbridge to Optus Stadium plus the finest inner-city shopping precincts;
2. Well maintained & comfortable city pad;
3. Fully equipped;
4. Self-contained kitchen & MASSIVE internal laundry;
5. Great potential returns for investors - Manage it yourself or have the hotel management do it for you!
Sizes & Rates:
Internal: 72sqm, Balcony: 10sqm, Car bay 13sqm, Total: 95sqm
Council: $1,434/a, Water: $1,384/a, Admin Levy: $1,301.30/q + Reserve Levy: $82.45/q
Nearby free CAT Buses & a sought-after position walking distance to East Perth & Perth City restaurants & shopping are lifestyle amenities that one astute buyer will secure here. But be very quick as hot properties like this do not last long on the market.