62/193 Hay Street, East Perth
Climb the property ladder with this fantastic investment!
* WHAT AN OPPORTUNITY, VIEW NOW OR MISS OUT!
* SERVICED APARTMENT
* VERY WELL PRESENTED
* INVESTMENT PROPERTY
This investment opportunity allows one fortunate buyer the rarity of purchasing a serviced apartment in a well-known & very popular short-stay hotel!
Take advantage of today's great buying conditions & climb the property ladder with this perfectly presented apartment sanctuary. Located near the free CAT bus, Queens Gardens, the WACA, convenient store & many chic restaurants, this apartment has all the key ingredients for a great investment property.
Astute investors will love the 5 BIG BENEFITS:
1. A sought after location footsteps to the banks of our Swan River & Claisebrook Cove as well as being just a stroll from the footbridge to Optus Stadium plus the finest inner-city shopping precincts;
2. Well maintained & comfortable city pad;
3. Fully equipped;
4. Self-contained kitchen & MASSIVE internal laundry;
5. Great potential returns for investors - Manage it yourself or have the hotel management do it for you!
Sizes & Rates:
Internal: 72sqm, Balcony: 20sqm, Car bay 13sqm, Total: 95sqm
Council: $1,434/a Water: $1,384/a Strata: $1,384/q (Including Reserve)
Nearby free CAT Buses & a sought-after position walking distance to East Perth & Perth City restaurants & shopping are lifestyle amenities that one astute buyer will secure here. But be very quick as hot properties like this do not last long on the market!