63/262 Lord Street, Perth
UNDER CONTRACT BY CHRIS O'BRIEN
PRIME CENTRAL LOCATION!
- SPACIOUS 76SQM OF INTERNAL SPACE
- NORTH FACING BALCONY
- TIMBER FLOORBOARDS
- IMMACULATE KITCHEN
Immaculately maintained and perfectly presented, this spacious 2 bedroom 2 bathroom 'Ecco Apartment' will suit owner occupiers and investors alike. With its perfect location you can move in right away and enjoy a connected city lifestyle, or take advantage of the excellent rental potential and rent it out.
Quality upgraded timber floorboards are throughout, whilst the well-appointed kitchen is beautifully tiled and boasts stone bench tops, breakfast bar, sleek white cabinetry, quality appliances and an upgraded Miele dishwasher.
Mirrored built-in wardrobes finish the master bedroom with seamless access to an ensuite bathroom featuring a large shower, toilet, stone vanity and window for ventilation and light.
The second bedroom is well sized and has built in robe storage north views.
Conveniently situated within the city's free public-transport zone, this apartment is also located opposite HBF Park and the Loton Park Tennis Club and only walking distance away from East Perth Train Station, the iconic Brisbane Hotel, restaurants, cafes, bars and more.
- 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 1 Car Bay
- Level 2, North facing apartment in the 2014 built Ecco Apartments by Finbar
- 76sqm of internal living
- 10sqm north facing balcony
- Open plan kitchen, dining & living area
- Large functional kitchen with stone bench-tops, breakfast bar & European stainless-steel appliances including cooktop, electric oven and Miele dishwasher
- Upgraded timber flooring throughout including both bedrooms
- Master bedroom with large built-in-robe & spacious ensuite with window
- Spacious 2nd bedroom with built-in-robe
- 2nd bathroom/laundry with bath tub
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning to all bedrooms and living areas
- Ample storage space throughout
- High ceilings and double glazed windows
- Secure car bay
- Secure 4sqm store room
- Fantastic central location with parklands, cafes and the Swan River within metres
- Secure remote access & CCTV for your peace of mind
- Vacant possession available
- Complex of 90 apartments in total
- Fully equipped gymnasium featuring multi-station weight training system, spin bike, treadmill, elliptical cross trainer and 42-inch LCD TV
- 17m solar heated lap pool and timber lined sauna
- Air-conditioned pool lounge / games room featuring pool table and 42-inch LCD TV
Internal 76sqm, Balcony 10sqm, Car Bay 13sqm, Store Room 4sqm, Total Area: 103sqm
Council Rates: $1,615p/a
Water Rates: $1,275p/a
Strata Levies: $992.64 p/q (Admin) + $40.33 p/q (Reserve) = $1,032.97 p/q
- Located directly across from the iconic NIB stadium and Loton Park Tennis Club
- Short walk or ride to banks of Swan River
- Access to Perth CBD via train or via free bus zone at apartment doorstep
- Close proximity to Mount Lawley and Northbridge entertainment precincts
- 1.8km to CBD, Hay Street Mall, shopping and more
- 3.4km to Matagarup Bridge, access to Optus Stadium, The Camfield and Crown Resorts
- 1.1km to Hyde Park and Chu Bakery
- 1.6km to East Perth Train Station
For more information or to arrange a private viewing please contact Chris O'Brien on 0452 581 831