63/3 Sherwood Street, Maylands
Price Guide $145,000
IMPORTANT - Realestate 88 Inner City is 'Covid-19 Conscious'. All home open attendees will be asked qualifying questions regarding their health and their recent travel history prior to entry and are required to register their full name, phone number and email address prior to entry. If you are feeling any flu like symptoms please refrain from attendance for an inspection. All of our properties are a 'no touch' zone. Property viewings may be cancelled with little to no notice.
Friendly Auction On Site - Saturday 8th February 2020 @ 2:30 pm (unless sold prior)
Deposit - 10% of purchase price
Settlement - 30, 45 or 60 days
Finance Bidders and other conditions Welcome (conditions apply)
NOTE: The Seller reserves the right to sell prior to auction and without notice.
Walk to Mayland's trendiest restaurants and cafes from this stylishly presented apartment that offers a vibrant but peaceful low maintenance lifestyle ideally located on the edge of the CBD and minutes walk from supermarkets parks and the Swan River.
- Living/dining room opens to peaceful balcony with amazing views
- Light-filled living/dining area featuring split-system air conditioning & block out blinds
- Contemporary kitchen with modern gas oven/cooktop and overhead cabinetry
- Well maintained bathroom with corner shower, ample storage and separate toilet
- Both generous bedrooms also feature recently installed floor boards
- Timber venetian blinds and block out curtains to both bedrooms
- Laundry facilities discretely located in the downstairs common laundry
- Secure garage parking and ample visitors parking
- Lift access
Sizes and Rates:
Internal: 62sqm balcony: 5sqm Car bay: 14sqm total 81sqm
Council: $1461/a Water: $970/a Strata & reserve Levey: $753/q (approx.)
Repairs Loan Levy until EOFY 2024-2025: $682/q
From the buzzing Whatley Cres caf strip to the calm but peaceful Swan River and the Maylands Rise Leisure Centre you will be spoilt for choice with a huge range of entertainment options all within walking distance from your doorstep. The iconic Maylands IGA is also just footsteps away with bus stops and Maylands train station also within easy reach.
Not only will you enjoy some of the best views Maylands, you can also enjoy the perks of the local area, such as:
- Approx. 280m to 41, 48 and 55 bus stops
- Approx. 280m to Coles
- Approx. 400m to Maylands IGA
- Approx. 450m to Gibbney Reserve
- Approx. 550m to Maylands Rise Community Centre
- Approx. 1km to Maylands Train Station Cafe strip
- Approx. 1.1km to the Swan River
Contact Exclusive Selling Tama MacFater (0406 282 184), to arrange your private inspection today!
DISCLAIMER: All distances are approximate and provided by google maps. All measurements of the property are estimates and buyers should rely on their own measurements when on
Auction Date: Saturday 8th February at 2:30pm
Auction Venue: On site