64/20 Royal Street, East Perth
Stunning Claisebrook Cove One Bedroom Apartment!
Welcome to the Majestic Rise Apartments, situated on one of Perth's most spectacular landmark locations. Enjoy the ambience that this desirable cove inlet location offers from lush green parklands, beautiful river vistas & an integrated community offering caf strips, waterfront dining & convenience shopping. Positioned just minutes walk to the upcoming footbridge from East Perth over to Burswood, the upcoming Burswood Sports Stadium & the future Waterbank Marina precinct capitalize today on the cosmopolitan lifestyle that this blue-chip location will enjoy for years to come!
This well presented corner apartment is situated on the 5th floor of 6 floors in a secure complex & provides you with a great level of privacy. Upon entering the home you will notice that it offers an abundance of natural light with high ceilings to the living area, stretched glass windows & lavish timber flooring. A large 20sqm balcony wraps itself around the apartment & provides you with varying views & is accessible from 3 sliding doors open all 3 & enjoy fresh morning breezes. Make the most of your downtime on your balcony which offers you a degree of privacy shaded by the leafy green trees of popular Royal Street. And the excellent layout provides separation from the bedroom & the open plan kitchen, living & dining area.
Secure this fantastic apartment today at a price point that screams AMAZING VALUE! Call Brendon Habak today on 0423 200 400 to arrange your private inspection.
- South-East oriented sun-filled 5th floor apartment in the 2001 built 'Majestic Rise & Majestic Crest' complex
- For the INVESTOR secure excellent potential returns as this property is approved for 'short stay use'
- Additional built in storage to kitchen area
- Split system A/C to bedroom & living areas
- Dual share laundry
- Secure undercover car bay
- Free CAT bus services at your door & new ferry to Elizabeth Quay from the nearby Claisebrook Cove Inlet
- Infinity swimming pool & BBQ facilities in the complex (currently being upgraded)
- Tranquil garden courtyard within complex
- Minutes walk to the future footbridge from East Perth to Burswood, new Burswood Stadium & upcoming Waterbank Marina precinct
- Internal: 58sqm, Balcony: 20sqm, Car: 15sqm, Total: 93sqm
Council: $1,552pa Water: $1,019pa Strata: $649pq (Admin) + $687.50 (Reserve)