64 / 60-64 Forrest Avenue, East Perth
Modern & affordable inner city pad with glorious VIEWS plus low strata fees!
Located in the heart of East Perth and perched on the edge of the glorious Queens Gardens, this blue-chip property is perfect for a first home buyer, investor or anyone in between. Boasting a beautifully renovated kitchen, private position on Level 6 and a glorious district VIEW of the WACA and lush tree-tops of the Queens Garden precinct this South-East facing executive apartment will not last long! Leased on a periodic basis for $220 per week as partly furnished (whitegoods provided), you can plan your re-letting of this apartment after settlement or your move in to this property in 2021 to enjoy all that our dynamic inner city has to offer.
Complete with a nicely tiled and well designed modern kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and combined washing machine and clothes dryer facility, this free-flowing sanctuary presents a very functional and stylish city home for you to cherish now and for many years to come. Complete with a refreshing and well equipped white tiled bathroom and stretched feature windows in the living space to welcome in a cool breeze plus blue skies and leafy green surrounds you will be nicely pampered by this home and very pleased with the amenity that this property provides while being at this very affordable price point.
- 1977 built and recently renovated apartment
- South-East oriented and high up on the 6th floor to provide refreshing VIEWS
- Offering a low-maintenance lifestyle in a super central location
- Low strata fees ($475 per quarter)
- Minutes walk to cafes, shops and free CAT transport
- Light and bright, open plan living
- Communal laundry and clothesline facilities in the complex
- Secure complex with gated access
- Unallocated parking bay (as the parking area is strata common area for the use of the residents in the complex.)
Sizes and Rates:
Council: $1,195/a Water: $834/a, Strata: $475/q
Internal Living: 39sqm
Located in vibrant East Perth, this property is close to many attractions including:
- 250m to Queens Gardens
- 250m to closest bus stop
- 750m to Claisebrook Cove
- 1km to Langley Park & river
- 2km to Elizabeth Quay
- 2.5km to Perth CBD
Disclaimer: All distances are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are estimated and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite. All outgoings/rates are estimated and subject to change at all times without notice. Buyers are to rely on their own due diligence prior to purchasing.