65/96 Guildford Road, Mount Lawley
Forget the car, you can walk to everything!
Welcome to unit 65 at the Gables, an apartment which focuses on lifestyle and functionality while capitalising on the expansive open-plan space. The seamless layout allows a perfect space to create, entertain or simply relax while capturing the stunning City, Swan River and Optus stadium views!
- Great privacy and separation between bedrooms and living area via hallway;
- Very large master bedroom with built-in robes;
- Split system reverse cycle to both bedrooms;
- Newly installed hot water system (great water pressure!);
- An abundance of storage in the large laundry;
- Italian porcelain tiles in the bathroom;
- Separate toilet also with high-quality tiling;
- Secure complex with intercom system directly to your mobile for convenience;
- Keyless entry front door with in-built security screen for ventilation;
- Bus stop located out the front of the complex and train station only minutes away;
- Large communal pool and BBQ area;
- Rubbish disposal on each level;
- Direct access via the complex to the river/park/cycleways;
- Plenty of on-site visitors parking;
- One gated, exclusive use parking space;
- Buy with vaccant possession (not tenanted).
Sizes & Rates:
Total living: 86sqm (inc balcony) + Exclusive use car bay
Council: $1,426/a, Water: $823/a, Strata: $1,165/q (inc reserve fund).
Not only will you enjoy some of the best views in Mount Lawley, you can also enjoy the perks of the local area, such as:
- 200m to Bardon Park;
- 600m to Mount Lawley Train Station;
- 900m to Maylands Yacht Club;
- 1.1km to Maylands cafe strip (located on Whatley Crescent & Guildford Road);
- 1.2km to Mount Lawley cafe strip (located on Beaufort Street);
- 1.5km to Highgates cafe strip (located on Beaufort Street);
- 4.2km to Perth CBD.
DISCLAIMER: All distances are approximate and provided by google maps. All measurements of the property are estimates and buyers should rely on their own measurements when on site. The floor plan is not to scale and is only used to give buyers an idea of where things are situated in the apartment.