655 Canning Highway, Alfred Cove
Be quick for this affordable Green Title abode in Alfred Cove!
An opportunity awaits one astute property purchaser! But you better be quick at this keen price point.
This stunning Green Title property is located just 300m away from the enormous parklands that line the beautiful Swan River foreshore of Applecross. With a 501sqm block and an ideal low maintenance home packed with potential you can easily enjoy the current home as it is, upgrade it internally to enjoy fresh finishes and amenity, build up (subject to council/WAPC approval) to access panoramic river views from a second storey and most importantly enjoy this sought after Alfred Cove lifestyle for decades to come!
The attraction and popularity of this riverside pocket is second to none with many exciting restaurants and bars being close by as well as lush Wireless Hill Park, esteemed primary and high schools and Garden City shopping being just minutes away by car. Energetic and vibrant there is always something happening with local cricket and rugby being played on the fields just footsteps across the road. The famous Melville Bowls Club is also within close proximity where many clinching games can be watched over a cold brew. Add all of this amenity to the comfortable home life on offer here and you have one fantastic and affordable gateway in to one of Perth's finest residential areas.
The owners of this greatly loved home have a fantastic eye for detail adding modern touches in recent years to compliment the well maintained character style of the property.
- Massive 501sqm block for you to enjoy
- Solid brick construction
- Paved outdoor entertaining areas
- Separated lounge area through stylish french doors
- Established, low maintenance and reticulated gardens
- Security alarm system
- Keyless entry front door with in-built security screen for ventilation
- Large garage with remote control roller door
- Additional off-street parking
- Spacious walk in wardrobe in the Master Bedroom
- Comfortable second bedroom with built-in-wardrobe
- Massive family bathroom with bath and shower
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning in lounge room
- Gas cook-top, gas tank hot water system and gas bayonet in lounge for heating
- Lavish skirting boards throughout
- Internal laundry
- Ample internal storage cupboards
- Additional rear storage shed
- NBN available at the property
Sizes & Rates:
Council Rates: $1593/a, Water Rates: $1064/a
If you are looking for a beautiful family home that is ready for immediate enjoyment, positioned in a fantastic location amongst neighbouring million dollar homes and close to schools, shops and public transport then this property is for you!
Alfred Cove is a gem in the City of Melville nestled between the prestigious suburb of Applecross and delightful Ardross, whilst being just 11.1km from our Perth CBD. The area is well serviced with nearby amenities including:
- Approx. 1.5 km Garden City Shopping centre
- Approx. 1.3km Applecross Senior High School
- Approx. 900m Booragoon Primary School
- Approx. 750m to the lookout at Wireless Hill Reserve
- Approx. 100m Tompkins Parkland
- Approx. 35m to Bus Stops 111, 148, 158, 659, 910
- Uber Eats available at the address
Contact exclusive selling agents Brendon Habak (0423 200 400) and Tama MacFater (0406 282 184) today to arrange your private inspection.
Disclaimer: All distances are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are estimated and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite. Any planned renovation or building works on this property requires local council / WAPC approval and buyers are required to complete their own due diligence in this regard.