68/154 Newcastle Street, Perth
SOLD BY CHERRY LI
CHIC & TRENDY CITY PAD WITH LOW STRATA FEES** Please use the Beaufort Street entrance for home opens **
This beautifully maintained Tyne Square apartment sits in one of the best and most convenient locations, not only are you moments away from the Northbridge cafes, restaurants, bars & also Chinatown, it is within easy walking distance to the Perth CBD.
This is a great buy for either an owner occupier or investor with many unique points of difference. The current owner has completely customised this home and made it one of a kind!
Upon entering this ultra-trendy apartment, you get a true appreciation for the quality. The attention to detail is paramount, along with the luxurious feel this apartment brings.
This top floor apartment overlooks picturesque Weld Square and also has glimpses of the Matagarup Bridge and Crown Towers.
Features include, but not limited to:
- 3rd floor trendy PENTHOUSE apartment, with views of Weld Square Park
- Ultra-modern kitchen with marble benchtops, full height marble walls, Bosch gas cooktop and electric Euro oven
- High ceilings and fully ducted reverse cycle air-con
- Plenty of overhead cupboards, large pantry, stainless steel appliances and feature lights, as well as downlights throughout, this is definitely a chefs dream kitchen!
- Gorgeous polished timber flooring throughout the open plan living & dining areas
- Sumptuous master suite with mirrored built in robes and access to ensuite
- Large modern master ensuite with floor to ceiling Italian tiles and quality fittings
- 2nd bedroom with mirrored built in robes and access to scenic balcony
- Chic polished concrete flooring to both bedrooms
- Both bathrooms with feature Marri Timber vanities and floating sinks
- Large 18sqm entertainers decked balcony with parkland views and glimpses of the Matagarup Bridge & Crown Towers, plus your own retractable washing line
- NO COMMON WALLS
- Secure and private parking for 1 car
- Very low strata fees
- Low maintenance
- Situated within the FREE transit zone and walking distance to the blue CAT service
- Internal: 75sqm; Balcony: 18sqm; Car: 13sqm; Store: 4sqm; Total: 110sqm
Council Rates: $1,564/y
Water Rates: $1,258/y
Strata Fees: $416/q (+ Sinking Levy $295/q)
Nearby amenities include:
- Upstairs from Supa IGA & Vim & Co Pharmacy and Medical Centre
- Across the road from Weld Square Park
- 200m to Macca's Northbridge
- 644m to HBF Park
- 712m to Perth Train Station
- 747m to Northbridge entertainment hub
- 776m to Murray Street Mall shopping precinct
- 877m to Mt Lawley/Highgate Beaufort St cafe strip
- 1km to Hyde Park
- 1.3km to Royal Perth Hospital
- 1.5km to RAC Arena
- 1.7m to Kings Park
- 3.4km to Optus Stadium
Opportunities like this rarely arise, so don't miss out!
Call Peter Wright on 0438 727 476 or Cherry Li on 0400 833 706 to book your inspection today.