7/1142 Hay Street, West Perth
PRICE TO SELL and on the West Perth cafe strip!
Much more than your average 1 Bedroom apartment this well-appointed residential home is situated just steps away from chic cafes, trendy restaurants and bars and FREE CAT bus stop, as well as being just minutes walk from lush Kings Park, Harold Boas Garden, City West train station, Watertown Shopping, Elizabeth Quay and our dynamic Perth CBD. With a spacious open plan living area, additional private study/home office space, an abundance of natural light and a great kitchen, this property has everything you want and nothing that you don't!
The true value lies in the location of this great property. Park your car securely in the secure bay and ride the lift to your apartment. At night head into the city for late night shopping or to Gordon Street Garage for a bite to eat. Whether you have been searching for a property to nest or invest, you surely don't want to miss out on this great opportunity!
- 2003 built 1st-floor East-facing apartment with balcony
- Functional and great sized kitchen that flows to open plan living and dining area
- Split system air-conditioning in the living area
- Large master bedroom with built-in-wardrobe & linen cupboard
- Dual access ensuite bathroom complete with laundry
- Additional space for study/home office/dining room/guest bedroom
- Plenty of natural light throughout
- Lock up storage room located on the same level as the apartment
- BOUTIQUE COMPLEX!
Sizes & Rates:
Internal: 58sqm, Balcony: 5sqm, Carbay: 13sqm, Storage: 2sqm, Total: 78sqm
Council: $1,547/a, Water: $1,112/a, Strata: $831/q (approx)
Conveniently located in vibrant West Perth residents in this centrally located complex enjoy the following amenities:
- 70m to closest cafe
- 100m to closest bus stop
- 120m to Hay Street's cafe and shopping strip
- 400m to Harold Boas Gardens
- 550m to Watertown Brand Outlet Centre
- 750m to Kings Park
- 950m to Perth Modern School
- 1.5kms to Murray Street Shopping Mall
DISCLAIMER: All distances are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are estimated and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite. All rates/outgoings are approximate and subject to change without notice. Computer generated 'virtual furniture' images have been used in this advertisement.