7/26-28 St Leonards Avenue, West Leederville
*IMPORTANT - Realestate 88 is 'Covid-19 Conscious'. All buyers will be asked qualifying questions regarding their health and their recent travel history prior to entering the property and are required to register their full name, phone number and email address for all opens and inspections. Attendees will need to abide by all health and safety protocols as requested. Virtual inspections can be arranged at request, please contact the agent for more information. If you are feeling any flu like symptoms, please refrain from attendance.*
Get A Foot Into West Leederville!
TOP REASONS TO ACT QUICKLY:
1. Sought after location
2. Gross 5.5% rental yield
3. Tightly held complex
This convenient residence provides one savvy buyer with an affordable gateway to a lifestyle that few locations can provide. Ideally located between Subiaco, Leederville & West Perth, only a few hundred metres to local trains & buses, this location ticks every box! Walk just metres to have your morning coffee & breakfast at the very popular Hylin Cafe & Mary Street Bakery before your commute into the city in minutes.
This top floor apartment has a contemporary open plan apartment that will impress all astute buyers. This home features a lounge & dining room with ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, nice ceiling heights, renovated kitchen with integrated dishwasher, gas cooktop and ample bench-tops & storages.
UNIT 7 AT A GLANCE:
- First floor apartment
- Open plan kitchen/meals/living area
- North facing Balcony
- Kitchen with integrated dishwasher, gas cooktop, rangehood and ample cupboard & bench space
- Two bedrooms each with a built-in robe
- Combined bathroom/laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Floating floorboard throughout
- Gas point to living area
- High ceiling throughout
- Security door, exclusive car bay
- Group of 10 apartments only
- Internal: 62sqm, Balcony: 6sqm, Car Bay: 14sqm; Total area: 82sqm
RATES & OUTGOINGS:
- Council rates: $1,704/pa
- Water rates: $1007/pa
- Strata levies: $552/pq
Located only meters from Subiaco Oval/Train Station, not to mention all the abundant local amenities, this is golden opportunity to secure an investment which is furnished with a tenant in place or a home with no work required.
APPROXIMATE DISTANCES TO:
- 300m to Coles West Leederville
- 700m to the Subiaco lifestyle strip
- 1km to the Leederville lifestyle strip
- 400m to St John of God Subiaco
- 500m to various public transport options on Cambridge St and Railway Parade
- Just over 1km to Lake Monger
- 2.9km's to the CBD
Currently leased at $315 per week until 05/12/2020
Please call Terry Lu on 0410 213 027 for further details or to book an inspection.
DISCLAIMER: All measurements & floorplans are approximate & buyers should rely on their own measurements when on site. All rates & outgoings provided are estimated/approximate & are subject to change without notice.