7/296 Newcastle Street, Perth
HUGE 102sqm of internal living plus 12sqm balcony & CITY VIEWS!
Step through the front door to be welcomed with timber laminate flooring, a HUGE internal area (102sqm total including storage room), two separate and spacious bedrooms both with ensuite access, large kitchen with expansive bench space and stretched feature sliding glass onto the penthouse-style balcony (12sqm), complete with magnificent city towers views. What else could you want at this keen price point?! Enquire today for your private inspection.
Leased for $470/week until the 20/07/2019 and positioned perfectly on level 2 and away from street level traffic, this home provides the key ingredients for inner-city lock-up and leave living or alternatively an investment property with rent return potential.
1. 102sqm of internal space (including adjoining storage room), plus a spacious 12sqm city facing balcony and a 4sqm private balcony off the second bedroom
2. Spectacular city views!
3. Leased until 20/07/2019 for $470/week
4. Reverse cycle air conditioning & high ceilings with recessed lighting
5. Large kitchen with stainless appliances & dishwasher & timber laminate flooring throughout
6. Secure car parking bay
7. Ample secure visitor parking
8. Sought-after central location that is walking distance to trendy cafes, boutique shopping & the Perth CBD
Size & Rates:
Internal: 102sqm (including store room), Balconies: 16sqm, 1 car bay (exclusive use)
Council: $1,689/a Water: $1,180/a Strata: $679/q (approx.)
This apartment is something special! Well maintained with recent painting completed you can immediately experience comfortable apartment living once you become the new owner. The master suite is roomy and comes with an ensuite bathroom. There is also an internal laundry in the second bathroom.
Located on the vibrant fringe of our Perth CBD this apartment is close to many attractions including:
- 850m to Hyde Park
- 400m to closest bus stop
- 2.7kms to Kings Park
- 600m to numerous food options
- 1.8kms Elizabeth Quay
- 1.1kms to Perth CBD
- 1.4kms to Water Town Outlet Shopping
DISCLAIMER: All distances are approximate & provided by google maps.