7/60-64 Forrest Avenue, East Perth
Leased for $210pw with LOW STRATA FEES ($423/q)!
Located in the heart of East Perth and Perched on the edge of the glorious Queens Gardens, this is a blue-chip property is perfect for a first home buyer, investor or anyone in between. Boasting a renovated kitchen and bathroom with stone benchtops, ample cupboard space and positioned on the ground floor this property will not last long!
- 1977 built
- North-West facing, ground floor unit
- Tenanted until 4/01/2021 for $210 per week
- Offering a low-maintenance lifestyle
- Low strata fees ($423/q)
- Minutes walk to cafes, shops and transport
- Light, bright, open plan living
- Communal laundry and clothesline
- Secure complex with gated access
- Unallocated parking bay (as the parking area is strata common area for the use of the residents in the complex.)
Sizes and Rates:
Council: $1,195/a Water: $827/a, Strata: $423/q (inc sinking fund).
Located in vibrant East Perth, this property is close to many attractions including:
- 250m to Queens Gardens
- 250m to closest bus stop
- 750m to Claisebrook Cove
- 1km to Langley Park & river
- 2km to Elizabeth Quay
- 2.5km to Perth CBD
Disclaimer: All distances are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are estimated and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite. All outgoings/rates are estimated and subject to change at all times without notice. Buyers are to rely on their own due diligence prior to purchasing.