703/2 St Georges Terrace, Perth
Quality under your feet, city towers insight & convenience at your front door!
Apartment 703 in the timeless and ever popular St George Apartments will be your treasured inner city haven. Become the fortunate new owner of this proud residence & witness our vibrant Perth City become a world class metropolis from this sought after vantage point!
Perched high up on the 7th floor on the Eastern corner of the luxurious 2002 St George Apartments is this lavish & renovated open plan apartment that welcomes in the twinkling city lights, Swan River views & the cool river breeze each day. This property provides key ingredients for high-class inner city living & lucrative inner city investment (LARGE 121sqm of internal living, chic modern renovations, sought-after location, classy building, European finishes & stunning VIEWS).
1. 7th Floor 2002 built & recently renovated SOUTH facing St George Apartment
2. Swan River & city towers VIEWS!
3. Spacious open-plan living, dining & designer kitchen flow effortlessly to balcony terrace
4. HUGE timber & granite chefs kitchen with stainless oven, gas cooktop & dishwasher
5. Quality cabinetry & stone benches throughout
6. Fully renovated bathrooms
7. Master Suite with designer ensuite with spa & private balcony
8. Large 2nd & 3rd bedrooms with built-in-robes
9. Reverse cycle ducted A/C
10. Separate internal laundry
11. 1 secure car bay & LARGE 5sqm downstairs store room
Sizes and Rates:
Internal: 121sqm, Balconies: 13sqm, Carbay: 13sqm, Store: 5sqm, Total: 153sqm
Council: $2,412/a Water: $1,485/a Strata: $2,536/q (Inc. Reserve Levy)
Do like the savvy purchasers who are securing residential property in this popular pocket of our CBD positioned minutes stroll from the world class Elizabeth Quay entertainment precinct. Walk to work & enjoy designer King Street shopping everyday! The area is well serviced with nearby amenities including:
- 15m to closest Convenience Store
- 90m to closest bus stop
- 750m to Hay Street Shopping Mall
- 1.1kms to Perth Underground Station
- 2.4kms to Watertown Shopping Mall (DFO)
- 2.5kms to Kings Park
- 2.8kms to Optus Stadium
Disclaimer: All distances are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All rates and sizes of the property are estimates and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite.