71/375 Hay Street, Perth
A high flying executive apartment with a river view & 5 star facilities!
Sophisticated city dwellers and investors must see this beautifully presented and ideally positioned apartment in the ever popular Domus Apartments, complete with a south-facing river view from your living room and entertainer's terrace. Walk the beat to Perth cities trendiest restaurants and cafes from this stylishly presented upper floor apartment that offers a vibrant but peaceful low maintenance lifestyle, located near the heart of the CBD and just meters from a free Cat bus stop, cafes, parks and great restaurants. Enjoy the complexes sparkling swimming pool, bubbling spa, gymnasium, sauna, lounge, boardroom and function room.
This well maintained and stylish apartment with timber flooring makes you feel like you have arrived home the moment you step through the door. Leased to a happy tenant for $450 per week furnished until 23/04/2021 you can plan your re-letting of this home or your move in to it in the coming months.
- 8th floor Domus Apartment
- Leased for $450 per week furnished until 23/04/2021
- River view from the living room and terrace
- Open plan living with timber flooring
- Stone bench tops and stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Secure under cover car bay
- Polished timber floor
- Master bedroom fitted with built-in-wardrobe and nicely tiled ensuite
- Refreshing family bathroom with combined laundry
- Common area's including swimming pool, sauna, spa, meeting room, lounge, function area and well equipped gymnasium.
Sizes and Rates:
Internal: 79sqm | Balcony: 11sqm | Store: 4sqm | Parking: 13sqm | Total: 107sqm
Council: $1,680/a | Water: $1,191/a | Strata: $1,433/q (Including Admin Levy and Reserve Levy)
Not only will you enjoy some of the best buildings that Perth has to offer, you can also enjoy the perks of the local area with local amenity including:
- Approx. 32m to Mercedes College
- Approx. 64m to closest Red Cat bus stop
- Approx. 42m to closest restaurant (Peoples Inn Dumpling House)
- Approx. 550m to Langley Park
- Approx. 1.0km to Queens Gardens
- Approx. 1.0km to Swan River
- Approx. 2.2m to Trinity College
Contact Exclusive Selling agent Brendon Habak (0423 200 400) to arrange your private inspection today!
DISCLAIMER: All distances are approximate and provided by google maps. All measurements of the property are estimates and buyers should rely on their own measurements when on site. The floor plan is not to scale and is only used to give buyers an idea of where things are situated in the apartment. All outgoings/rates are estimated and subject to change at all times without notice.