806/659 Murray Street, West Perth
Incredible facilities, SPACIOUS floor-plan, world-class location!
IMPORTANT - Realestate 88 Inner City is 'Covid-19 Conscious'. All home open attendees will be asked qualifying questions regarding their health and their recent travel history prior to entry and are required to register their full name, phone number and email address prior to entry. If you are feeling any flu like symptoms please refrain from attendance for an inspection. All of our properties are a 'no touch' zone. Property viewings may be cancelled with little to no notice.
Don't just dream of the ultimate West Perth lifestyle - live it! Built in 2018 and located on the doorstep of West Perth's best cafes and free CAT bus route, just minutes to the Murray Street Mall and dynamic Subiaco the Aire complex is the perfect city home!
The sellers of this modern, beautiful and well-maintained residence are proud to offer this property for sale. All the work has been done including upgraded floorboards, induction cooktop and luxurious drapery.
Apartment 806 showcases open spaces, a fresh and modern colour scheme, and an inviting ambiance. The kitchen is truly the hub of the home and is well designed with a highly practical layout optimising storage for your cooking essentials, island bench, and high-end appliances.
The master and second bedrooms are nicely separated for ultimate privacy. The spacious master features his and hers walk-in robe, leading onto a private ensuite. The second bedroom has a built-in robe with access to the second bathroom, with laundry.
Have you always wanted to feel like you're on holiday? Imagine waking up, exercising in the MASSIVE and well-equipped gym, having a dip in the 22m solar heated pool, relaxing under the cabanas and for lunch cooking up a feast in one of the two BBQ areas. In the evening watching the sunset on the expansive sky lounge and roof deck....and we haven't even mentioned the sauna yet!
- Level 8 North facing apartment
- Intercom, security gate and surveillance cameras throughout the complex
- Reconstituted stone bench-tops to kitchen and bathrooms
- Soft-close cabinetry throughout
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Second bedroom with wardrobe and a great view
- Reverse-cycle split system air conditioning
- European style laundry
- *Option to buy fully furnished*
Sizes & Rates (Approximate):
Internal: 77sqm, Balcony: 21sqm, Carbay: 13sqm, Store: 5sqm, Total: 116sqm
Council: $2,316/a, Water: $1,536/a (water usage included in strata levies), Strata: $888/q
- 22m solar heated swimming pool
- Pool lounge & cabana areas for relaxing & entertaining
- Rooftop sky lounge & garden to delight yourself and your guests
- Outdoor dining & gas BBQ area
- Games room with pool table & TV
- Fully equipped gym and sauna
Disclaimer: All distances are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are estimated and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite. All rates/outgoings are approximate and subject to change without notice.