84/101 Murray Street, Perth
Solid Investment In CBD with Stunning Views!
- PERFECT CBD LOCATION, DREAM INNER-CITY LIFESTYLE
- 14TH FLOOR, STUNNING CITY & RIVER VIEWS!
- SOLID INVESTMENT! LEASED AT $2194 MONTHLY FULLY FURNISHED
Don't miss the opportunity to view this unique and modern apartment with stunning City and Swan River views, right in the heart of the CBD. Centrally located on Murray Street on the 14th floor of Zenith Apartments, this two bedroom, two bathroom apartment is a must see for all astute buyers!
Modern and contemporary in every sense of the word, Apartment 84 offers a unique and practical layout, supreme inner-city luxury, amazing views and terrific fixtures and fittings throughout.
- 2011 built, 14th floor South Facing apartment
- Open plan living area, opening out to a large entertainer's balcony
- Panoramic City, Swan River & South Perth precinct views
- Full height windows & stacker sliding door
- Excellent layout with plenty of storage & cupboard spaces
- Reverse cycle air conditioning to living and master bedroom
- Bosch kitchen appliances including cooktop, oven & rangehood
- Spacious Master with full height glass sliding door & balcony access
- Plus massive walk in robe & ensuite bathroom
- Guest room has a BIR & easy access to the 2nd bathroom
- Separate laundry with wash basin & dryer included
- Additional study nook area
- Audio intercom security system
- Resident facilities on located on the 18th floor and include:
- Pool, sauna, fully equipped gymnasium and
- Sun deck with views across the city & to Optus Stadium
- Secure Car Space (Car Stacker)
- Internal: 71sqm, Balcony: 12sqm, Storeroom: 2sqm, Total: 85sqm
RATES & OUTGOINGS:
Council: $1823/a, Water: $1316/a, Strata: $1938/q
When looking to live or invest, there's simply no substitute for a premium location. Located in one of Perth's most desired locations, residents are minutes' walk away from the beautiful Swan River, dynamic CBD, exciting entertainment, stylish cafes, bars and world-class restaurants.
Local amenities includes:
- 50m to Hay Street Mall with Woolworths and multitudes of shopping options
- 150m to St Georges Terrace CBD
- 600m to Elizabeth Quay entertainment, train station and buses
- 650m to His Majesty's Theatre and King Street shopping
- 700m to Yagan Square, the Perth Train Station and busport
- 1km to RAC Arena for international concerts and events
- 2kms to Kings Park
Please call Terry Lu on 0410 213 027 or Peter Wright on 0438 727 476 for more information and to arrange your inspection.
DISCLAIMER: Please enquire for specific details. All distances are estimations obtained from Google Maps.