86/90 Terrace Road, East Perth
Riverside delight perched high up on the 16th floor of Adagio!
Finished to the finest standard, this luxurious apartment is ideally positioned on the 16th Floor of the esteemed Adagio building. This beautiful residence offers one lucky new owner 3 large bedrooms, 2 magnificent bathrooms, a first class designer kitchen, 5sqm store room and 2 underground and secure parking spaces with the icing on top being the long term corporate rental history, being currently leased for $1,100/w until 9/02/2019.
Perched just meters away from Langley Park and overlooking our majestic Swan River this massive apartment must be seen to be truly appreciated. It has an expansive internal living space plus a sunny and inviting balcony set at just the right height above the river and lush green parkland. On the weekend securely leave your 2 cars to rest and stroll for a latte, lunch, a group fitness session in Langley Park or a jog around the river.
1. 3 double-sized bedrooms and 2 chic bathrooms
2. Currently leased for $1,100/w until 9/02/2019
2. Master bedroom with en-suite and walk in robe
3. Deluxe kitchen with Miele appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher, large stone benches and ample storage
4. Spacious open plan living that leads to the balcony
5. Timber flooring in the living areas with carpet to the bedrooms
6. Separate laundry
7. Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
8. Intercom access
9. Resort style facilities including pool, spa, gymnasium, BBQ area, games room and movie theatre
Sizes and Rates:
Internal: 137sqm, Balcony: 17sqm, Store: 5sqm, Carbays: 26sqm, Total: 185sqm
Council: $2,983/a, Water: $1,770/a, Strata: $2,174/q
Perfectly located on Terrace Road, East Perth you can stroll to the Swan River foreshore, the city's finest restaurants, world class sporting venues, Perth Concert Hall, Queens Gardens, Langley Park and Elizabeth Quay. The Crown Casino and Optus Stadium are also just a short walk away. Local amenities include:
- 400m to closest bus stop
- 750m to Perth Concert Hall
- 1.2kms to Elizabeth Quay
- 1.5kms to Hay Street shopping mall
- 2.8kms to Kings Park
- 3.5kms to Crown Towers and casino
DISCLAIMER: All distances are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are estimated and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite.