9/12 Arbon Way, Lockridge
Low Maintenance Living!
This stunning 3 bedroom home is situated on quiet Arbon Way and is safely nestled in the tight knit complex of just 10 homes. This property is a quality build and maintained very well!
- Vacant and ready to move in to
- 2 Car Garage
- En suite from the master
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Tiled living areas and bathroom
- Comfortable carpet in the bedrooms
- Low maintenance garden
- Security alarm system
- Remote control Garage
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining
- Solid brick and tile construction
- Paved outdoor living areas
- NBN available at the property
- Gas cooktop, gas hot water and gas bayonet in lounge for a portable gas heater
Sizes and rates(all approx):
- 232sqm block size
- Council: $1859/a, Water: $1,111/a, Strata: $229/q (incl Reserve)
Lockridge is a small gem in the City of Swan, nestled between the heritage suburb of Bassendean, and the delights of the Swan Valley, whilst still being just 12.3km from the Perth CBD. The area is well serviced with nearby amenities including:
- Approx. 50m Rosher Oval
- Approx. 210m to Rosher Park
- Approx. 260m to Bus Stops 341 and 342
- Approx. 500m Lockridge primary school
- Approx. 3.2km to Bassendean Train Station
- Uber Eats available at the address
If your looking for a well maintained property that has had all the work done for you, located in a great spot close to schools, shops and public transport then please call now to arrange a private viewing or ask any questions that you might have.
Disclaimer: All distances are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are estimated and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite.