9/193 Hay Street, East Perth
NEST OR INVEST WITH VACANT POSESSION
The Alderney Apartments feature both short- and long-term zoned properties, providing the flexibility to either move in or lease out however you see fit, making it a portfolio gem for the savvy investor and astute owner-occupier alike!
The Alderney on Hay is perfectly positioned in the heart of the city, being only a short stroll to the Queens Gardens and Claisebrook Cove, the Daily Eats cafe on the ground floor, and plenty of amenity in the local area. Top it off with the free cat bus right on your doorstep, and you will be hard pressed to find better value in the current market!
This apartment features a well-planned layout, 2 large bedrooms with built in robes, a spacious open plan living & dining area, modern kitchen with quality appliances, air-conditioning to all rooms, audio security intercom system, one stylish bathroom with separate toilet, large laundry adjacent to the kitchen, and a South facing balcony. The complex also includes a spacious indoor pool with spa, and a well-equipped gymnasium.
- Level 1, facing South in the 2000 built "Alderney on Hay"
- Sold with vacant possession, move in or rent out from settlement
- Sold fully furnished & equipped
- Partially renovated kitchen & bathroom with stone benchtops
- A well designed floor plan with a spacious living area and adjoining balcony
- 2 spacious bedrooms, both with BIR's, 1 bathroom with separate toilet, and a large separate laundry off the kitchen
- Reverse Cycle Air conditioning to living and both bedrooms (a rarity at this price)!
- Secure complex with CCTV, remote access & audio intercom security
- Spacious indoor pool with spa & well-equipped gymnasium within the complex
- Multiple cafe's, restaurants, and amenities right on your doorstep
- Short walk or ride on the free CAT bus to the Perth CBD, Foreshore, Shops, and more
- 70m2 Internal, 10m2 Balcony, 13m2 Car Bay, 93m2 Total.
- Council Rates: $1,530 p/a
- Water Rates: $1,418 p/a
- Strata Levy : $1,285 p/q
- Reserve Levy: $91 p/q
For more information, contract Joel Cooper on 0488 242 283 or [email protected]
DISCLAIMER: Any / all distances are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are estimated and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite. All rates/outgoings are approximate and subject to change without notice.