9/22 Brown Street, East Perth
BOUTIQUE COMPLEX! INNER CITY HAVEN!
*IMPORTANT - Realestate 88 is 'Covid-19 Conscious'. All buyers will be asked qualifying questions regarding their health and their recent travel history prior to entering the property and are required to register their full name, phone number and email address for all opens and inspections. Attendees will need to abide by all health and safety protocols as requested. Virtual inspections can be arranged at request, please contact the agent for more information. If you are feeling any flu like symptoms, please refrain from attendance.*
Located on level 2, positioned just footsteps away from the vibrant cosmopolitan Claisebrook Cove promenade, this high end luxury 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in a boutique complex offers generous spacious living & epitomises the lock & leave lifestyle.
Modernism melds seamlessly with intelligence in this contemporary layout of style & simplicity. Thoughtfully composed, this Space apartment offers 65sqm of internal living & a free flowing modern day floor plan. Enjoy evenings on the large 23sqm entertainer's balcony area.
The king size master bedroom has built in robes, tasteful window treatments, double windows with pleasant outlook & balcony access. The main bathroom is dual entry with sophisticated finishes & fixtures and has the laundry incorporated.
The expansive combined living and dining area is clearly the heart & warmth of the home.
The kitchen has an abundance of bench space, soft closing cabinetry & is adorned with integrated quality appliances including electric oven & gas hob.
Make the lifestyle change today & step in to one of the markets best kept secrets in the quiet sanctuary of Claisebrook Cove, river foreshore & a myriad of restaurants, bars, cafes & boutique shopping all just footsteps away
- Second floor - 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom located at boutique Space Luxury Residences
- Kitchen with quality appliances, breakfast bar, bench space, gas cooktop & stone benchtop
- Large master bedroom retreat featuring built in robes, direct balcony access, ample storage, natural light & split system A/C
- Well-appointed bathroom with quality fixtures & fittings combined with laundry facilities
- Secure parking for 1 car, nearby 4sqm storeroom, low strata fees & secure intercom access
- Large entertainers balcony area accesses from main living area
- Top floor entertaining deck with BBQ facilities, seating and stunning city views available for use within the complex
- Fantastic location within the Claisebrook Cove promenade with easy access to the CBD, Royal Street caf precinct as well as Optus Stadium
Council Rates: $1,804.05 p/a
Water Rates: $1,098.11 p/a
Strata Rates: $840.00p/q (Admin) + $42.00p/q (Reserve)
Store Room: 4sqm
Car Bay: 15sqm
Total Area: 107sqm
Currently leased until July 2020
To book your private inspection please call Chris O'Brien today on 0452 581 831