95/42-52 Terrace Road, East Perth
Incredible Panoramic Swan River Views!
Boasting panoramic views, this beautifully presented two bedroom two bathroom apartment, situated on the 11th floor in the exclusive Panorama Luxury Apartments offers a lock and leave lifestyle and low maintenance living not to be missed!
This opulent home comes with 107sqm of internal living, HUGE 20sqm entertainer's balcony, and amazing views of the Swan River, the Narrows Bridge, Kings Park and Elizabeth Quay.
Panorama is located in a prime riverfront position, within walking distance to Elizabeth Quay, free public transport, and close to Optus Stadium, Crown Entertainment Complex, expansive parks, gardens and Perth's finest restaurants, as well as the Central Business District.
- 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom luxury apartment
- South facing balcony with panoramic views of the Swan River over Langley Park
- Good sized tiled kitchen with sparkling dark marble bench top & splash back, timber cabinetry, Miele gas cook-top, dishwasher and other quality appliances.
- Open plan dining and living area off kitchen flowing onto large balcony
- Study nook with built in cabinetry
- Separate laundry area
- Master bedroom with ensuite, balcony access, walk through robe & ample storage
- Ensuite bathroom with bath tub, separate shower and large double vanity
- Bedroom 2 with built in robe, balcony access and plenty of natural light
- 2nd bathroom with shower, toilet and single vanity
- Secure gated basement parking for 1 car
- Secure store room close proximity to car bay
- Elevator access
- Intercom system
- CCTV to the entire apartment complex
- Sky Terrace w/ dining, lounge and unrivalled views of the Swan River
5 Star Resort Style Facilities Include:
- 25 metre Rooftop Swimming Pool on the 18th Floor
- Rooftop Resident Lounge, Gym & BBQ area
- Sauna and Spa
- Tranquil Leafy Green Garden Courtyard
- Onsite Concierge and Building Manager
- Total 142sqm, Internal 107sqm, Balcony 20sqm, Store Room 2sqm, Car Bay 13sqm
Council: $1720.20 p/a
Water: $1633 p/a
Strata: $1675 p/q (Admin), $251.25 p/q (Reserve)