Apt. 29/98 Terrace Road, East Perth
CORPORATE TENANT PAYING $700 PW! BLUE CHIP LOCATION!
- LUXURY 8TH FLOOR REFLECTIONS EAST APARTMENT
- SECURE INVESTMENT WITH CORPORATE TENANT IN PLACE
Call Terrace Road home and secure one of the finest 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartments at this price point, with the added bonus of 2 secure undercover car bays and a corporate tenant in place until August 2021 paying $700 per week furnished.
Positioned perfectly on the 8th Floor of the exclusive Reflections East building, walk into a modern open plan apartment with a feeling of seclusion and privacy, while enjoying spectacular Swan River views throughout.
This cleverly designed apartment offers a masterful floor plan that utilises every inch of the 85sqm internal space to provide a sophisticated, free flowing kitchen, dining and living area which in turn opens to a large bright and airy 23sqm entertainer's balcony enjoying the finest of views.
The master bedroom enjoys a modern ensuite and balcony access, and the second bedroom is serviced by the second bathroom and is light filled with a floor to ceiling North facing window.
This prestige address includes world class facilities such as a 21 metre heated lap pool, heated outdoor spa, barbeque/bar area, leisure and games area, tennis court and gymnasium.
Overlooking Langley Park, you will enjoy being front-row for the Sky Show and a host of Perth's best events, plus you'll be a short stroll from the world class Elizabeth Quay, purchase today and become a part of the transformation of our City.
Situated only a heartbeat away from restaurants, cafes and nightlife, yet only a scenic river cruise away from the vineyards of the Swan Valley- this is the best of the inner city at your door step. The Elizabeth Quay Train Station, free CAT buses, Transperth Ferry and Perth's master planned cycle/pedestrian paths make travel for work or pleasure simple!
- Leased furnished until August 2021 at a rate of $700 per week (4.5%+ return on investment)
- 8th floor of Reflections East corner apartment - 1 common wall.
- Open plan living & dining area with river views
- Large 23sqm entertaining balcony with glorious Swan River & Langley Park views
- Kitchen with premium Miele appliances including gas cooktop, integrated dishwasher, microwave & electric oven.
- Upgraded kitchen benchtop with 40mm stone, breakfast bar & white gloss cabinetry
- Master bedroom with direct balcony access, built in robe & lavish ensuite
- Bedroom 2 with north aspect
- Both bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiling
- 2nd bathroom with laundry incorporated
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Full video security intercom
- 2 secure car bays (separate) with close proximity to 5sqm secure storeroom
- Quality window treatments throughout the apartment
- Fantastic resort lifestyle facilities including tennis court, pool, spa, gym, function room and outdoor BBQ
Internal: 85sqm, Balcony: 23sqm, Car Bays: 32sqm, Secure Store: 5sqm, Total: 145sqm
Council: $2,315.65 p/a
Water: $1,536.05 p/a
Strata: $1,243.15 p/q (Admin) + $204.75 p/q (Reserve)
NEARBY AMENITIES INCLUDE:
- Directly opposite Langley Park and Swan River, access to walking and cycle paths
- 200m to public transport (Free CBD Transit Zone), 1.2km to McIver Train Station
- 1km to Elizabeth Quay waterfront, pop-up bars and events, ferry, restaurants and river access for boating
- 1.1km to CBD, Hay Street Mall, shopping and more
- 1.2km to Lake Vasto and Point Fraser with Embargo Bar, Cafes, Restaurants
- 1.5km to Royal Street cafes, shops and Claisebrook Cove
- 1.8km to Matagarup Bridge, access to Optus Stadium, The Camfield and Crown Resorts
- Within 4km radius to Perth hotspots, Northbridge, Highgate, Mt Lawley, Victoria Park and South Perth
- 12km to City Beach, 13km to Perth Airport
Please call Peter Wright or Chris O'Brien today to book your private inspection!