G2/122 Brown Street, East Perth
END DATE SALE- TO BE SOLD BY 16/07/2020
All offers presented on Thursday 16th July at 5:00pm. The seller reserves the right to accept offers prior to the END DATE without notice.
- VACANT POSSESSION, MOVE IN READY!
- SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA
- ONLY ONE COMMON WALL
- FREE STAMP DUTY AND $2,000(HBAA) FOR QUALIFIED FIRST HOME BUYER
Act quickly! Presenting great value with convenience & affordability in a fantastic lifestyle location, this immaculate one bedroom, one bathroom ground floor apartment is a perfect nest or invest opportunity for the savvy investor or first home buyer.
Impeccably maintained inside and out. This spacious south facing one bedroom apartment is situated on ground floor with intercom access, reverse cycle air-conditioner, high ceilings, king-size bedroom, en-suite, dining, lounge and perfect privacy with only one common wall.
Don't miss this golden opportunity to purchase this East Perth Gem, call Terry Lu on 0410 213 027 to make a time to view this stunning property today!
- 2015 built, ground floor apartment with only one common wall
- Spacious open plan living and dining area flowing out into South facing balcony
- Kitchen with stone benchtops, double wash basins and glass splashback
- 4 Gas burners cooktop
- Fridge, Microwave oven, dishwasher included
- King-size bedroom with 3 mirror doors built-in robe and high ceilings
- Separate laundry, washer and dryer included
- Daikin reverse cycle air-conditioning to living area
- Secure remote access to undercover car parking for 1
- Boutique development, sky lounge with Optus stadium and city views
- Security intercom access to the complex
- Internal: 52sqm, Balcony: 7sqm, Car Bay: 13sqm, Store: 5sqm; Total: 77sqm
Rates and Outgoings:
- Council Rates: $1566/y Water Rates: $1133/y Strata Levies: $673/q
The Franzone apartment complex is boutique and private. It comes with communal sky lounge on top floor with nice Optus stadium and City views. Free transit zone to and from the city. 24 hour Gym, Whiskey distillery and Claisebrook train station 100m (next street), easy connections to Royal Perth Hospital, Perth City and Crown Casino within minutes. This location is hard to beat and the property offers a lifestyle second to none.
- Conveniently located within walking distance to Claisebrook Cove/Royal Street entertainment and dining precinct
- Matagarup Bridge with access to Optus Stadium and Crown Casino in close proximity
- Walk to CBD, Swan River, Perth Mint, Langley Park, Royal Perth Hospital and Northbridge.
- Commuting is a breeze with convenient access to public transport such as free CAT bus, train as well as Graham Farmer Freeway.
- Plus the NEW East Perth Power Station Redevelopment!
DISCLAIMER: All measurements and floorplans are approximate and buyers should rely on their own measurements when on site. All rates and outgoings provided are estimated/approximate and are subject to change without notice.