U70/33 Newcastle Street, Perth
UNDER CONTRACT BY TL
Contemporary Living & Urban Style
- SPACIOUS SOUTH FACING BALCONY WITH PANORAMIC CITY VIEWS
- FULLY FURNISHED AND EQUIPPED, NEW WOOD FLOORING
- SOLAR POWER, GREEN ENERGY, AWARD-WINNING BUILDING
- STRONG RENTAL HISTORY, GROSS 6% RENTAL YIELD
This modern one-bedroom apartment features an open plan living area with NEW wood floorboards, opening out to a large entertainer's balcony with panoramic City views. It's sure to impress from the moment you step inside and would be perfectly suited to first home buyers, astute investors, downsizers, or anybody with an appetite for great value.
Concept and design are integrated creating an apartment with both style and sustainable features including solar PV system, solar hot water system (gas booster), energy efficient appliances and internal walls insulated with 50mm batts.
Just a short distance from one of Perth's most culturally diverse precincts and the Perth CBD, indulge in the vibrancy, entertainment and culinary delights that our wonderful city has to offer.
- High 2.7m ceilings throughout
- Commercial grade windows and door frames for quieter apartment living
- Modern kitchen features ample cupboard/stone benchtops space
- Stainless steel appliances including fridge, dishwasher, washer & microwave oven
- Master bedroom with mirrored built-in robe
- Separate laundry with more storages
- Reverse cycle air conditioning to living and bedroom for all year-round comfort
- NBN ready
- Undercover visitor car bays available
- 6th level recreation deck featuring pool, gym, BBQ, lounge and communal garden
- Currently leased at $340 per week on a periodic lease
- Internal: 51sqm, Balcony: 12sqm, Store: 4sqm; Total: 67sqm
- Council: $1,514 pa
- Water: $1,190 pa
- Strata Levies: $819 pq (including reserve)
Please call Terry Lu on 0410 213 027 for more details or to book a private viewing.
DISCLAIMER：The floorboards visible in these photos are different to what is now in the property. Buyer's should rely on their own inspection when onsite. All rates/outgoings are approximate/estimates and subject to change without notice.